PRIVACY OF CLIENT AND ESCORT
PRIVACY OF CLIENT AND ESCORT
Everyone has the right to maintain their privacy. Especially this profession the escort and the client should be very particular about their private lives because there are a lot of things going on behind them in their respective lives which might get affected if they come out in open. Few things should be considered by both the client and the escort before they plan to meet.
THINGS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE ESCORT:
• Always speak to the client beforehand regarding his expectations and desires.
• Be clear about the cost of the service and try getting paid as soon as you enter the room. If drunk some men pass out and this could be problematic.
• Tell someone where you are going and when you will be back.
• If you feel scared or you are attacked, don’t panic try to keep the situation calm and composed.
• Always keep a pair of extra clothes in your bag in case of any emergency.
• Try to meet first time clients in hotel bar or restaurants especially if you did not get a chance to speak to them privately.
• On your way to the hotel pay attention to the areas around you for any point of safety.
• Never ever share your real name or any personal details with the client.
• Keep your phone switched off and locked all the while when you are with the client.
• If you are uncertain about a client leave immediately.
• Try to get the client under the hotel’s CCTV footage so that if something goes wrong you can have the cops take a look at it.
THIHGS TO BE CONSIDERED BY THE CLIENT:
• Never share your real name with the agency or the escort.
• Try to do the payment once you get hold of the escort.
• If you are not sure about an escort or have some second thoughts then meet her before you arrange a session.
• Don’t carry too much cash in your wallet.
• Try to be gentle and calm.
• Don’t drink too much that you don’t have control over yourself and have no idea about what is happening around you.
• Don’t divulge your card details to the escort.
• If possible don’t carry your credit card or any personal id on you.
• If you wish to carry an Id then make sure you have a secret pocket in your coat or shirt to hide it.
• Don’t listen to the escort if she is trying to blackmail you emotionally.
• Always carry extra condom packets with you.
IF PLANNING A TRIP:
• Have a contract done before you reveal your identity.
• Do some background research on the escort before you leave.
• Don’t get too friendly and spill beans about your personal life.
• When buying something for the escort make sure you are doing the payment with your card
• Keep your phone locked all the time.
• Don’t let her go through your stuff.
• If her behavior feels fishy or suspicious talk to her about it.
• Avoid taking pictures together and if she has any ask her to delete it.
• If something goes wrong pay her right there, get a ticket and ask her to leave.